Complete Your Order
Legalisation Service (personal documentation China)
Following payment options are only for personal documentation which has Apsotille from UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
5-6 working days
If we receive your documentation by 11:00 on a Monday, the document (with legalisation affixed) will be back in our office ready for collection or dispatch by the following Monday.
incl. Embassy charges
4-5 working days
If we receive your documentation by 11:00 on a Monday, the document (with legalisation affixed) will be back in our office ready for collection or dispatch by Friday.
incl. Embassy charges
Our service fee does NOT include any return delivery. If you wish us to return your documents to you via post or courier, additional fees will apply. Please select below.
As standard practise, we do not scan documents before dispatching them. Therefore if you wish us to scan your documents and email to you, you need to order this service below.
We will scan the page containing the apostilled signature and the apostille/embassy stamp only
What you should be aware of
- Document of two or more pages must be bound by a silk ribbon and sealed properly by a notary public / solicitor with wafer and emboassing stamp;
- For legalisation, certain document such as marriage certificate, Certificate of No Imedipent, poliice certificate and etc. must have an apostille issued within the last 6 month time;
- Document previoulsy legalised by embassies will need new apostille for legalisation;
- The embassy can only accept police certificates issued within the last 6 month time;
Required documents for legalisation service
- The document which has been apostilled in the UK;
- Completed Application Form (download here) which must be typed out (handwriting except signatures is not accepted). And this form must have original wet signature of the applicant - the owner of the document;
- Passport copy (data page) of document owner who signs above application form;
- (for marriage certificate only) Passport copies (data page) of both husband and wife;
- Completed Order Form (download here);
- Online payment receipt;
- A prepaid return envelope, if you are not willing to collect or pay us for shipping service;
- Public holidays and occational closure of the consulate will extend our processing time. If it happens to your case, we will contact you immediately;
- Consular charges may increase without notice; If it happens to your case, we will contact you for the difference;
- We will not provide services if you have not made the relevant payments;