Complete Your Order
Legalisation Service (Pakistan)
Following payment options are only for documentation which has Apsotille from UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
1-2 working days
If we receive your documentation by 11:00 on a Monday, the document (with legalisation affixed) will be back in our office ready for collection or dispatch by Wednesday.
incl. Embassy charges
Our service fee does NOT include any return delivery. If you wish us to return your documents to you via post or courier, additional fees will apply. Please select below.
As standard practise, we do not scan documents before dispatching them. Therefore if you wish us to scan your documents and email to you, you need to order this service below.
We will scan the page containing the apostilled signature and the apostille/embassy stamp only
Required documents for legalisation service
- The document which has been apostilled in the UK;
- A copy of above document;
- Completed Order Form (download here);
- Online payment receipt;
- A prepaid return envelope, if you are not willing to collect or pay us for shipping service;
- Public holidays and occational closure of the consulate will extend our processing time. If it happens to your case, we will contact you immediately;
- Consular charges may increase without notice; If it happens to your case, we will contact you for the difference;
- We will not provide services if you have not made the relevant payments;