Legalisation Service - Singapore

Generally speaking, to use a UK document in Singapore, the document needs to be legalised by Singapore embassy in the UK.




per documentation

incl. Embassy charges

Order Now

Apostille + Legalisation


£120 / £190

per documentation

incl. FCO & Embassy charges

Order Now

Apostille + Legalisation

(incl. Solicitor Certification)

£132 / £205

per documentation

incl. Solicitor, FCO & Embassy charges

Order Now



An "Apostille" is a sticker provided by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) which confirms that a signature, stamp or seal is from a UK public official or that a document is from a UK public body.

And for legalisation process, the embassy requests an apostille on your documentation. If you haven't arranged it, we can obtain these from the UK FCO on your behalf.

Solicitor Certification?


If your document does not contain the signature, stamp or seal of a UK public official, it needs to be certified by a UK solicitor before being apostilled. We can provide this solicitor certification service for you at a competitive price.

*Please note that solicitor certification is NOT a witness service. If you have a document, such as Power of Attorney which requests to witness your signature, then you should visit your local solicitor or notary public office to arrange it before sending the document to us for apostille.

Documents DO NOT need solicitor certification:

Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, Civil Partnership certfiicate, Certificate of No Impediment (CNI), Death certificate, ACRO/NPCC certificate, Decree Absolute with orgiinal wet stamp, Court documents with original wet stamp, Certificate of residence (HMRC), and other documents which have been signed by a UK public official.

Documents need solicitor certification:

Passport, Driving licence, Degree certificate, Transcript, GCSE result, Qualification certificates, TEFL certificate, DBS certificate, Scotland Disclosure, Access NI, HMRC document, P60, HMPO document, Bank statement, Deed Poll, Naturalisation certificate, Electronic document, Employment letter, Enrollment letter, School report, Translation, Utility bill, Certificate of Incorporation.